Pure Kanjivaram Silk Sarees
Pure Handloom kanjeevaram sandle and pink Saree
The Kanchipuram Silk Sarees are made of pure silk, with motifs having zari of silk threads dipped in liquid gold and silver. For it to be classified as a Kanjeevaram Sari, Geographical Indication (GI) stricture stipulates that the decorative zari must have at least 57% silver and 0.6% gold in it.
The special appeal of this seemingly royal venture are the very intricate designs that are woven into the body in gold threads of human and animal figures of geometric designs with temple towers along the border. The borders have wide contrast. Temple borders, checks, stripes and floral (buttas) are traditional designs found on a Kanchipuram sarees. The base material, silk, is also known for its quality and craftsmanship
Add to cart
- Please pay more attention to your order address which MUST MATCH your shipping address. (If you’re from Russia, Please leave your full name. It is very important)
- Items will be shipped within 3 business days after payment.
- Please check items when delivered, if damaged, please kindly accept it and contact us immediately. We will make a confirmation and resend you a new one.
|Shipping By||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time||Tracking Information|
|Thembay Express||Free Shipping||12-20 days||Not available|
|LEX||$20.00 – $50.00||04-12 days||Available|
|Lorem Ex||$26.00 – $70.00||03-17 days||Available|
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Size: 25cm x 32cm x 5cm (9.84in x 12.60in x 1.97in)
- Package Weight: 0.56kg (1.23lb.)